Extreame Savings Item! Save 42% on the Dr. Naylor Blu-Kote Pump Spray (4 oz.) - Fast Drying Antiseptic Wound Dressing by Dr. Naylor at Dream Horse Guest House. MPN: TV158510. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Keep wounds clean, infection-free and allow to heal properly with Dr. Naylor's Blue-Kote Anti-septic. Formula fights against ringworm, bacterial and fungus infections that are most commonly associated with skin lesions on domestic animals. Ideal for drying out blisters, scabby sores and lesions. Sold in an easy-to-use 4oz pump spray.TRADITIONAL ANIMAL WOUND DRESSING - Blu-Kote is an animal first aid neccesity and has been used by generations of animal owners as a fast acting and effective animal
Product Description & Reviews
Keep wounds clean, infection-free and allow to heal properly with Dr. Naylor's Blue-Kote Anti-septic. Formula fights against ringworm, bacterial and fungus infections that are most commonly associated with skin lesions on domestic animals. Ideal for drying out blisters, scabby sores and lesions. Sold in an easy-to-use 4oz pump spray.
Features & Highlights
- TRADITIONAL ANIMAL WOUND DRESSING - Blu-Kote is an animal first aid neccesity and has been used by generations of animal owners as a fast acting and effective animal wound dressing. The time tested product helps wounds close quickly and heal properly.
- GERM KILLING FUNGICIDAL FORMULA - Blu-Kote penetrates and dry's skin quickly reducing pus formation. The fungicidal formula defends open cuts,wounds and lesions from infections while they heal.
- REDUCES DISCOMFORT & PROMOTES HEALING - Bandages and gauze can limit your animals mobility, causing them to become stationary which limits their ability to heal and recover from wounds and injury. Blu-Kote is directly applied to the wound and does not limit your animals mobility, allowing them to move freely and recover more quickly.
- EASY TO APPLY PUMP SPRAY - The easy to use 4oz spray bottle allows you to apply Blu-Kote quickly and effectively to your animals injury.
- MADE IN THE USA - Dr. Naylor strives to be on the forefront of animal health and safety. Our products have been manufactured and distributed in the USA since 1926.
1.75 x 6 x 1.75 inches
2 x 2 x 6.3 inches
Have questions about this item (TV158510), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Dr. Naylor, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 1001002, ean: 0669125804056,
Nutri-Vet Wellness Bitter Bandage, Colors May VaryColors May Vary. Veterinarian approved. Self-adhering, Easy to apply. Non-Toxic Product. Does not stick to hair or skin.
Bandaging.....just got easier! PawFlex helps pets all around the world with our revolutionary, award-winning dog bandages that are versatile yet super simple to use. And because our bandages are non-adhesive they stay in place without sticking to o...
mpn: 24pkVetTapeAssorted3, ean: 0713382709675,
Prairie Horse Supply Vet Wrap Tape bandages are known around the world as the preferred self-adherent bandaging tape for dogs, cats, small and large pets, and horses. Each roll is individually wrapped. Our self stick Vet Tape is a must have first aid...
Vetericyn's Plus Reptile Wound and Skin Care is your all in one solution that is safe for reptile skin. For topical application to clean wounds, cuts, minor burns, abrasions, sores & skin irritations. - Safe & Non-Toxic - NO Alcohol, Steroids or Anti...